Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sick Days

I just wanted to let you know why I haven't posted much this week. I've been hit with the cold/flu bug. It's so frustrating. It's the thing that I feel like I dread the most during fall/winter. We've been homebound for a couple of days. I'm hoping to feel better by this weekend. There are a couple of great places I had planned to visit and I hope I can do so this weekend. Just a friendly reminder to everyone-Make sure to get your flu shots if you haven't already done so.

No comments:

Google
Add to Technorati Favorites Digg! Blog Flux Directory Travel Blog Blog Submission Travel Blogs Submit Blog Travel Top Blogs Parenting Blog Directory

By Aracely Worley - Daytripping Mom - © 2006-2010. All rights reserved.

The purpose of this site is to present independent editorials, reviews, and guides about traveling with families. Reproduction of any portion of this website only at the express permission of Daytrippingmom.com.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Maria LaFrance's "Beach Blanket" kit.