I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday weekend! We had a great time in the mountains (well let me clarify, the rest of my family did as I was/am battling H1N1-not fun! ) and can't wait to post about it. We spent sometime in Wrightwood and most of our time in Big Bear. The town received over a foot of snow on Saturday. The family had a great time playing in the white stuff.
I wanted to start the back to work/school Monday with some good news. The winners of the contests are as follows.
The five winners for Night of the Museum are
- My boys LOVE this movie!
- Oh I have to pick just one. hmmmmmm. My daughters favorite is Childrens Museum in La Habra. Thank you for your fantastic blog!
- You always have the greatest giveaways! I really enjoy The Bowers Museum in Santa Ana. I always have a great time when I visit.
- We love ANY kid's museum. We try to visit them in any town while on vacation. Can't wait to visit Pretend City here locally. and
- We love the Temecula Children's Museum. There is nothing else like it in the country! the winner of the DS Game and Card is
- Love your blog! :) I decided to extend the Wii Fit Board until Friday. You still have a couple of more days to enter if you have not. Winners can email me at mom@daytrippingmom.com with their info. Thank you!
.jpg)




































1 comment:
sorry your sick...hope are well real soon!!!
Post a Comment